Fees and Costs

Local governments that have the subdivision approving authority may charge and collect a plan examination fee for subdivisions within their boundaries.  They also ensure that taxes have been paid.  The Ministry does not charge an examination fee for review of subdivision related issues referred from a local government (e.g. subdivision next to a Controlled Access Highway, or relief from access to water requirements 71(i)(c) of the Land Title Act).

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website (http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/DA/Subdivision_Home.asp) to make sure you version is sufficiently current.