British Columbia Government Crest
entire site this section
Main Index
Contact Us
Ministry of Transportation
Permits and Approvals
Rural Subdivision Approvals
Subdividing in BCApproval ProcessApplyUseful LinksFAQGlossaryFeedbackProvincial Map
Contacts by Districts

To Apply for Subdivision, please use the Preliminary Subdivision Application form. You may or may not need the other forms, depending on the nature of your proposal.