Environment Canada data presented here is representative of weather in those regions through which the highway passes.


Vancouver
Region: Metro Vancouver

Issued: Friday May 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 11.
Saturday Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy. Windy near the water late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
Saturday night Partly cloudy. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud. High 21.
Sunday night Clear. Low 14.
Monday Clearing. High 21.
Monday night Clear. Low 13.
Tuesday Sunny. High 21.
Tuesday night Increasing cloudiness. Low 13.
Wednesday Clearing. High 22.
Wednesday night Clear. Low 13.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 22.

Based on Environment Canada data

Abbotsford
Region: Fraser Valley - west including Abbotsford

Issued: Friday May 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 12.
Saturday Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. High 17. UV index 2 or low.
Saturday night Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Chilliwack
Region: Fraser Valley - central including Chilliwack

Issued: Friday May 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 12.
Saturday Periods of rain ending late in the afternoon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
Saturday night Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening then partly cloudy. Low 11.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data

Hope
Region: Fraser Valley - east including Hope

Issued: Friday May 24, 2019 at 16:00 PDT

Tonight Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Periods of rain or drizzle beginning near midnight. Windy early this evening. Low 13.
Saturday Periods of rain or drizzle. High 16. UV index 2 or low.
Saturday night A few showers ending overnight then partly cloudy. Low 12.
Sunday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 23.
Sunday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Monday A mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers. High 24.
Monday night Clear. Low 12.
Tuesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 23.
Tuesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Wednesday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.
Wednesday night Cloudy periods. Low 12.
Thursday A mix of sun and cloud. High 24.

Based on Environment Canada data