Written Approvals in Controlled Areas

For information on authorities in Controlled Areas and near Controlled Access highways, see Roles in Controlled Access Highways

For specific application procedures near controlled access highways, choose from the following:

A List of Controlled Access Highways is available here.

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website (http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/permits/Subdibision_Home.asp) to make sure you version is sufficiently current.