Ministry Decision

For approvals in Controlled Areas, once the proponent completes the conditions of approval, the local government may submit the bylaw for approval by the Ministry of Transportation.

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website ( to make sure you version is sufficiently current.