Any works within the Ministry right-of-way that fall within the scope of “engineering” under the Engineers and Geoscientists Act will be performed by a Professional Engineer, and shall comply with the Ministry’s “Engineer of Record and Field Review Guidelines” .

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website (http://www.th.gov.bc.ca/permits/Subdibision_Home.asp) to make sure you version is sufficiently current.