Environmental Regulatory Compliance for
Highway Development and Operations

Indian Reserve Lands — Transfer of Administration and Control

Potential Approval, Permit or Code of Practice Requirements:


The Indian Act regulates the transfer of land for highway use for as long as the lands are used for such purposes. MoT must make an application to INAC for the transfer of administration and control of Indian Reserve lands.


Relevant Section or Regulation:

Regulating Agency:


Copyright. Disclaimer. Privacy. Accessibility.