Environmental Regulatory Compliance for
Highway Development and Operations

Crown Land Tenure

Potential Approval, Permit or Code of Practice Requirements:


Tenure for the use of provincial Crown land for highway operations and construction, including the disposition of Crown land by lease, license of occupation, right-of-way and easement, is issued under the Land Act. The Integrated Land Management Bureau (ILMB) administers the Act and is responsible for the sale, lease, license and reservation of Crown lands throughout British Columbia. How to Apply for Crown land.



Relevant Section or Regulation:

Regulating Agency:


Copyright. Disclaimer. Privacy. Accessibility.