The Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure completed a comprehensive multi-round consultation process with communities along the route alignment as well as with other key regional and provincial stakeholders and the public as the Evergreen Line Project.
Preliminary Design Consultation – Completed in 2009
- Preliminary Design Overview
- Discussion Guide
- Preliminary Design Consultation Summary Report
(303 KB PDF – December 2009)
Station Area Design Consultation – Completed in 2010
- Discussion Guide (1.93 MB PDF – November 2010)
- Station Area Design Consultation Summary Report, December 2010 (1.36 MB PDF – December 2010)
- Evergreen Line Station Area Design Consultation Postcard
(241 KB PDF – September 2010)
Environmental Assessment Certificate Application – Complete
The Evergreen Line Project will continue to make efforts to engage and consult with potentially affected First Nations that have an interest in the project.
The objective of this engagement and consultation is to ensure that all Aboriginal interests and issues identified are discussed and addressed.