Table of Contents

2.6.3 Approval Process When Subdividing For Relatives

Ask your District Development Technician for assistance in subdividing your property for relatives persuant to Section 514 of the Local Government Act .

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website ( to make sure your version is sufficiently current.