Table of Contents

2.6.2 Approval Process for a Controlled Access Highway

Ask your District Development Technician for assistance when subdividing adjacent to a controlled access highway.

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website ( to make sure your version is sufficiently current.