Table of Contents Esthetics


As this is a land use question, the local government may provide comments. Local bylaws may speak to this and can be considered (eg: Development Permit Area Requirements). The Approving Officer may also hear from ther afected interests ( Land Title Act, Section 86)

This guide is a living document; it is subject to change without notice. Please check the Rural Subdivisions Website ( to make sure your version is sufficiently current.