What is My Carrier Profile?
Think of your Carrier Profile as your safety record. Just as your drivers have driving records, you have an on-road performance record as a carrier. The profile is made up of records from the Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure and ICBC, and other jurisdictions. So if your driver has an accident or gets a ticket in another province, for example, it will also appear on your profile.
- carrier demographics
- certificate information — safety rating
- list of interventions
- police reported accidents
- roadside inspections (CVSA)
- contraventions (violation tickets)
- commercial vehicle inspection results
- outstanding notice and orders 1 and 2
- audit results (if you have been audited)]
NSC points are assigned to contraventions, out-of-service roadside inspections and at fault or fault unknown accidents. The NSC point value varies on the severity of the item.