Transportation and Infrastructure
Bridge Management Information System (BMIS)
In order to run BMIS, Oracle Jinitiator is required to be installed. It can be installed in two ways:
- Automatic Installation
- Manual Installation
To check which installation you should use, please refer to the following table:
|Operating System||Internet Explorer||Installation Method|
|Windows XP or earlier||Internet Explorer 5.5, 6.0 or 7.0||Automatic Installation recommended|
|Windows Vista, Windows 7||Internet Explorer 7.0 or 8.0||Manual Installation recommended|
- Click here to obtain the installation files for the current version of Oracle JInitiator and save them to your computer.
- Close all internet explorer windows.
- Double click on the file you just saved and follow the on screen instructions.
- Click on the BMIS link (https://prdoas2.apps.th.gov.bc.ca/bis/) and follow the steps in the Access Procedure section
- After going past the IDIR login screen, Oracle JInitiator will be downloaded automatically.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- You may be asked to restart the Internet Explorer. If so, please close all browser windows and start from the beginning of the login procedure.