The Pacific Gateway Alliance’s first day of meetings in Korea were very successful. Alliance members promoted the fastest transportation route between Asian and North American markets to two major shipping lines (Hanjin Shipping and Hyundai Merchant Marine), and the fourth largest steel producer in the world (POSCO), a company exploring BC wood pellets.
November 4, 2010
- Video Clip: Robin Silvester, CEO of Port Metro Vancouver tours UNID Factory in Korea.
- Video Clip: Minister Bond meets one of BC’s best customers on tour at the UNID Factory.
- Audio Clip: Pacific Gateway Alliance partners and Minister Bond toured the UNID Factory in South Korea and saw directly how Asia Pacific Gateway supports Canadian companies.
November 3, 2010
- Video Clip: Sean Finn, CN Executive Vice-President, Corporate Services and Chief Legal Officer on Asia trade mission.
- Video Clip: Don Krusel, President & Chief Executive Officer Port of Prince Rupert on advantages of port.
- News Release: Pacific Gateway Alliance Talking Trade in South Korea.
- Audio Clip: Robin Silvester, President and CEO of Port Metro Vancouver speaks about first day of meetings on Asia trade mission.
- Audio Clip: Robin Silvester talks about unique collaboration between ports, rail and government partners.
- Audio Clip: Robin Silvester talks about investments in Vancouver ports to improve supply chain.
- Audio Clip: Minister Shirley Bond talks about a productive first day of meetings in Seoul, Korea.
- Audio Clip: Minister Shirley Bond talks about meetings with shipping companies in Seoul and exciting prospects for the future.
- Audio Clip: Shirley Bond discusses meeting with OCI and possibilities in the wood pellet industry.